Sign up for Share-Cam!
Do you currently utilize private video surveillance at your home or business? If you do, we'd like to hear from you. Video surveillance is one of the best methods for apprehending criminals and convicting suspects who are caught in the act of committing a crime.
The Share-Cam Initiative is a great way to help deter and solve crime quickly in our community. Providing us with the location of your security camera(s) empowers us with the information needed to catch criminals faster. And since you own the camera, your participation always remains 100% voluntary. So, while your cameras can solve crime, your participation can prevent it altogether. Your information is kept safe and secure; never made public.
You may be contacted to verify your participation and then once a year to update the information you have provided.
- Signing up for Share-Cam does not provide the Sheriff's Office with direct access to your Surveillance Systems.
- All information provided is confidential and will not be disclosed to non-law enforcement personnel.
- If necessary, the Jefferson Davis Parish Sheriff's Office will contact you directly, using the information provided on this site, to request video evidence relevant to a criminal investigation.
- Absent a court order, participants may deny access to the video or video system.
- At any time, the participant can request the Jefferson Davis Parish Sheriff's Office remove their record from the Share-Cam Initiative.